Eviction Clinic: Schedule and ResourcesPosted Mar 02, 2021
Our next online Eviction Clinic is Wednesday, March 10, 2021 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Click here to attend: https://zoom.us/j/91916851064
Need information now?
- Our Eviction Clinic slideshow explains New Hampshire's eviction laws in New Hampshire and tenants' rights during an eviction. Get the slides here: Eviction_Slides.pdf
- To apply for free legal aid, visit nhlegalaid.org call 1-800-639-5290. You can request to speak with an advocate who speaks languages other than English.
- Need a copy of the CDC Declaration Form, which is required to halt your eviction? Get it in English or Spanish, Somali, or Portuguese at covid19evictionforms.com.
- Clinics run every other Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Check this page for each week's schedule and links.
- Listen to the Eviction Clinic presentation
- Click here and use this passcode: !Qu7rW98
See below for an English and Spanish guide to tenants' rights during an eviction.