Eviction Clinic: Schedule and ResourcesPosted Mar 09, 2021
Our next online Eviction Clinic is Wednesday, June 23, 2021 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Click here to attend: https://zoom.us/j/97325516422
Need information now?
- Our Eviction Clinic slideshow explains New Hampshire's eviction laws in New Hampshire and tenants' rights during an eviction. Get the slides here: Eviction_Slides.pdf
- To apply for free legal aid, visit nhlegalaid.org call 1-800-639-5290. You can request to speak with an advocate who speaks languages other than English.
- Need a copy of the CDC Declaration Form, which is required to halt your eviction? Get it in English or Spanish, Somali, or Portuguese at covid19evictionforms.com.
- Clinics run every other Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Check this page for each week's schedule and links.
- Listen to the Eviction Clinic presentation
- Click here and use this passcode: !Qu7rW98
See below for an English and Spanish guide to tenants' rights during an eviction.
Funding support for this program was provided in part by the IOLTA program of the New Hampshire Bar Foundation